The project ran from June 2017 to late-August 2017 consisting of refurbishment and alterations to an existing nursery to a special needs ‘annex’ to Medina House School.
Trevor Jones Contracting successfully secured the project in early June 2017 and started mid-June with a tight program to complete by late August.
During the eight week construction period, Trevor Jones Contracting undertook the following installations:
- All demolition and strip out of the existing building.
- Decommission and removal of all existing sanitary ware etc.
- Construction of new timber stud walls, alterations to existing windows and doors.
- Minor roofing works and external alterations/ramps etc.
- Supply and installation of new bespoke cubicle systems, toilets including 2no accessible.
- New ductwork to give fresh air and installation of HR units.
- Rewire to all lighting including the supply of new lights. New power and data as required.
- New Fire Alarm system
- New suspended ceilings, floor finishes and decorations throughout.